Mar 19, 2011

Getting started lets go farm for a while.

I use to farm for things that I needed as a player. This is never looked on as bad just that there are more efficient ways to make money but to say the least I love to just sometimes when I am board I will go and farm things like ore and herbs. Sometimes when I get bored I will go and do things like Running old instances. The thing to look at when you are farming is if it worth it to do it as far as money goes. By this I mean if you are strapped for cash then evaluate where the money is best at. For example you can farm stacks of cloth say 30 stacks in an hour costing 5g per stack or you can go and farm 15 stacks of ore in the same time for 80g per stack then the reason is obvious. So you have 50g and that is all you have and want to get started in making tons of Gold then use that money to start at the bottom and look for good deals that are low cost to this endeavor. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment