Sep 8, 2011

Tips of the week..

Hey guys and gals, well it has been a while since I have posted to the blog. I have come here to tell you that I do still exist. I was having alot of personal stuff going on in my life and in the guild. As for the guild you ask we are doing great we are all the way up to level 14 now.

The first thing i want to do is talk about the new patch coming out. I have not heard a ton of information about the new patch just that it is to be the release of the epic gems. So what  have speculated and don't follow this advice if you don't want to but I believe that pyrium ore will prospect the new gems and I also feel like the Fire Prism will be making the epic gems as well. So what I am doing is saving all my ore that I have and stock piling what i find and then I am also making my Prism daily and to get around the fact that you cant have more then one at a time i just make it and send it to my alt banker to store it in the guild bank.


More to come soonish...

No comments:

Post a Comment