Nov 22, 2011

Pet Plethora. Tiny Emerald whelp

Hey there just keeping track of how long it is taking me to get this Tiny Emerald whelp. So far i have  1:06:00 farming killing 130 Noxious Whelps with no luck. the location I was farming was only in northern feralace I am sure there are other places that I could get this same pet to drop but this place looked like it had the best drop rate that's why i choose it. I know there is going to be someone out there who is going to say something like well over at [fill in your own place] I killed [some low number of mobs] and got it on like the [low number relative to the first number]. The problem is tho that I work on the RNG and well some days it just doesn't like me.  I don't know why but if i withdraw more then about 5k from my mailboxes then the RNG hates me but if it was a bad day on the AH then the RNG loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment