Nov 9, 2011

Pet Plethora.

Recently I have heard that there is going to be alot of new content with wow 5.0 what ever it will be called. Any way I am going to be doing a new quest for my self. To make all the pets along the way to getting more gold. I have decided that I am going to have a new pet everyday. What this will entail will be grinding / questing each day for a short amount of time.We will be picking up pets from vendors the auction house, crafting and farming some to sell too. Some of the pets we are getting will be Bind on pick up and will be farming other things at the same time we grind towards the goal of all the pets.  I am going to try to cover zones and materials along the way that you will be farming while you go stalking that newest pet. So for the plan of this adventure it will be a regularly published post, being daily or at least weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment