Feb 2, 2012

Raid ready Wtf?

Okay guys and gals I just have something to get off my chest. This has nothing to do with raiding and I wanted to bring this to a public forum. If you don't like this post then just skip it or pleave me a comment to tell me how bad I am for posting about non gold related material.

My mother use to tell me "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all." The only problem with this is what do you say when you are asked a direct question.

Okay now that's out of the way I want to talk about raiding and random pick up groups aka pugs. There are a lot of random groups being put together today and there is so much hate. I just want to know where is the love. What I am talking about here is you get in a group and then someone doesn't POP their class buff. You know the guy who just forgot about it for a minute. Well then someone says something about how someone is a noob or how the person is awful and that they suck. This kind of action always makes me think  what kind of up bringing did this kid have? Now I know a lot of people who play wow are older now and there are a ton of young people playing too, I just don't want people to think I am referring to a juvenile.

Any how back to what I was trying to get to is that when you play with a group of people it is always easier to blame someone else because you don't know how to be kind. I mean really all that you have to do is calmly explain to the person  what the error was. Then from that point explain how the person could have done the job they were assigned. See I have this person that I know personally when s/he gets in a group and the tank drops agro then s/he freaks out saying things like. Wtf noob you suck. When in actuality s/he has no idea how to play a tank or a healer all this person ever plays is a dps role. There is no reason for this person to ever criticize a tank since mostly he has never done what he is claiming should be so easy.

The moral of the story is just do what you know. If someone is not as skilled at it as you are then teach them how to be better.

1 comment:

  1. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) rose nearly 3%, touching to Rs438, after it was said to invest about Rs52, 000 crore in expanding the Paradip refinery as per reports.
    Capitalstars

    ReplyDelete