May 1, 2012

Volatile volume and profit.

Hey guys I want to let you know about a way that I have seen making gold. I watch markets closely and often, you should as well. There have been a lot of people asking me, "Josh how can I make gold the way you do?" I often will reply " the best way to make money is what I call the shotgun method. The shotgun method is where you cover the whole market, much like a shot gun spread would look like.


The basic premise of the shotgun method is that you want to cover as much as possible with out actually being in any market. So this will allow you to cover many markets often just with out fully investing in a whole market. Most of your money will come from one or two professions but you want to see if you can get just touching other professions.


No comments:

Post a Comment