Mar 23, 2011

A little kindness goes along way.

I was barking Mysterious fortune cards today and someone whispered me that I was a fraud. I explained to him what the card was how they worked and where he could get them. Then he was very curious as to how I could afford to do this because at the time he only had 6 gold. When I then went and let him know how to make gold a few points of interest to me (stay tuned for some good ones.) Then after we were talking for a bit he started asking me other questions and pretty soon he was so happy because a item he put on the AH sold while we were talking.  The morel to this story is that as a player I have built a great friend in WoW because I told him how to make money, rather then just tell him go away.

Today's tip is to never let someone push you out of a market, instead back out kindly. By this I mean don't undercut someone because you can only undercut them to make it worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment