Mar 21, 2011

Reminder tips.. farming ...BC

You remember that when you are out farming there are alot of places to farm. I just wanted to remind everyone that Primal back from Burning crusade are still worth alot of gold and at level 85 they are relatively easy to farm. I went out to the Throne of elements the other day on my Prot Pally and had no problem grinding out a few stacks of the mote of fire. Those are selling for about 3 gold each on my server or you can turn them into Eternal fire and sell them for over in the area of 45g each. Usually I have about 5-8 a week sell for me but you shouldn't have to worry about it because in 20 minutes to farm 6 of them you can get making you about 270g for 20 minutes of work no bad for farming i think. only thing is you cant do this but once a month or you will have it coming out your eyes. that or you will be having to sell it so cheap it will not be worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment