Mar 12, 2011

Patience

Okay well as I was out scanning the ah I found that there are lots of items on there that only have bid with no buy out and there are tons of them there. I find that when it comes to commodities there is no better way to get these items. I have found things like titanium ore for 2g bid  a stack. Most players will just go pass these because they want it now and can't wait. There is no better opportunity then to take advantage of this frequent opportunity. You can usually make an easy 50 - 100g just buying these commodities from the auction house and flipping them back when you put your money into them.  Now keep in mind that if you are bidding on these items it will lock up some of your money for the duration of the bid so keep an eye on that. Another point of interest you will want to know is that if you don't win the auction you will get your money back so it will be a win win situation so if you win then great post the item if not then just go find then next deal. I usually only like to bid on things that have a short time left so that my money doesn't get locked up to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment