Mar 6, 2011

Reminder tips..

Not sure what professions you are working with but I am working on getting all professions covered here. My goal here will be to give everyone here some information about getting gold: Today's tip will be that you should be using a snatch list of some type. I use the snatch feature of auctioneer so your results may be different. One tip that I have been using for a long time that someone showed me some time ago is to get 3x Aquamarine and 4x Flask of Mojo to craft Aquamarine Signet  then you disenchant the item to get small radiant shards  the prices of these items I have set to 
 flask of mojo 75s x4 = 3g
 Aquamarine  50s x3 = 1.5g
dienchant         total  = 4.5g
 small radiant shards 10g
profit of 5.5g


This is just an old tip that I wanted some people to see, that you can still make money from all the old things.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment