Nov 19, 2011

Pet Plethora. Dark Whelpling

25.62 , 65.56 total loots 95 time farming 36:14 says to have about a 9.1% drop rate here in the whelpling downs area

I was scanning the Auction house today and saw this pet there for about 10k and thought to my self there is a pet that I don't have let me see what I can find. Looking up everything online taking for ever so I found that there is a spawn point for whelps over in Wetlands and that was cool I was over there for about 10 minutes running around and killed about 30 whelps not finding anything I thought I would do better over in The burning steppes going over there for about 15 minutes I was killing the whelps so fast that they were spawning over the corpse of their previous whelpling that I had just killed. The approximate area was in the south west corner of the steppes.

No comments:

Post a Comment