Nov 13, 2011

Pet Plethora. Mysterious egg

holy crap I am so sorry guys I was meaning to get this information posted last night but I fell asleep and didn't get anything posted to you sorry about that. I was going to tell you that you need to get reputation with different factions to get pets that are out and about. Today I wanted to let you know that there is a faction in Scholazar basin, well actually there are 2 of them and you have to decide what faction you would like to be. For pet sakes we are only going to look at the oracles that we would get the exaulted status to be able to buy the Mysterious egg from the quarter master..

the quartermaster name is Geen.


How to get to the proper reputation with the faction well I am not sure where you are as for reputation but it starts out like this:
First you have to fly to Scholazar Basin, then you have to do some quests for the Frenzyheart Tribe then after you follow the quest chain far enough it takes you to the twist in the story and then you have to do a quest that you have to work for the oracles and be hated with the frenzyheart. The first quest is found at the spot [50.5 , 77.1] Then you just have to do the quests that follow and then get to the point that you do the quest Just following orders. Go to the point of [55.7 , 64.9] and then you have gotten to the oracle rep and now you can work on your reputation.


Quick note of intrest: I thought I was going to get to have a loop hole in the rep grind and well it turns out that will not work out. What I was trying to do was to get rep with the Oracles then go and swap factions to get rep with the wolvar then the next day to do the wolvar quests and then go back to the oracles but this doesn't work. My reputation with the wolvar today after i got done doing the daily's was 10,688 and then when I swapped factions it was 7,485 and with the daily's of the Oracles i was back down to 9,459

No comments:

Post a Comment