Dec 16, 2011

Break time..

I have very little time right now for wow with work picking up and going so quickly. I am going to be taking a little bit of time off from the blog. I am currently thinking of changing the format of the blog and see to new content. I have so many ideas and things that I want to be able to share with you all but am currently working alot but after the holiday season <western new year> then I will start to post again. I am currently working on more content but have been having posts being rushed and then I don't like the format that it is presented in, so I am going to keep working on posting to the blog and then work on having it more polished i will still be tweeting when I have new tips and tricks and posting the full break down at the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment