Dec 15, 2011

Netherweave Bags again.

Just wanted to let you know about Netherweave Bags again. I was showing my girlfriend how to use the undermine journal and looked up the bag to show her what I had going on there. I posted this a while back that you could get a good deal on them and I have been posting these for a while for anywhere from 10-35g and the amazing thing is that I see my bags selling for 30g all the time when there are many on the ah for under 15g each. I have no idea why they buy mine other then the fact that the buyer is just buying the first item that they see. As an entrepreneur I have no problem posting for over 3 times my cost even when   I have brought the cost of my mats down even lower then the market price.

As you can see here is the view of my copy of the under mine journal.

Component Parts
One Netherweave Bag, worth 8g 29s 3c, is made by Tailoring using the following components, which cost 4g 75s 60c:
QtyComponentEachTotal
4[Bolt of Netherweave]  1g 52s 58c6g 10s 32c
20[Netherweave Cloth] 21s 28c4g 25s 60c
1[Rune Thread] 50s 50s

No comments:

Post a Comment