Dec 6, 2011

Snatch Lists

Hey guys just wanted to share some of the items that I have on my snatch list I mostly like to look for items that are priced good for my daily purchases it is just a random list of items that I have in my snatch list while keeping a close eye on the market for those items well here it is:

Aquamarine
Bloodstone
Borean Leather
Carnelian
Chalcedony
Deepsea Scale
Dense Stone
Elementium Ore
Embersilk Cloth
Eternal Earth
Eternal Life
Frost Lotus
Frostweave Cloth
Greater Planar Essence
Hessonite
Huge Citrine
Icy Dragonscale
Jasper
Netherweave Cloth
Obsidium Ore
Saronite Bar
Savage Leather
Sun Crystal
Titanium Ore
Volatile Life
Zephyrite
Essence of Fire
Frozen Orb
Saronite Ore
Volatile Air



Do you have any items that I should look for?? Keep a look out for my other lists that include mounts, pets, recipes, vanity items, herbs, and  items that are no longer available but that you might find in some dusty storage bag on an alt some where far away. I am sad that Auctioneer is not working any more since the patch has happened and I really miss their search feature. Anyone know a search add-on that will let me search for things like below vendor price.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment