Dec 5, 2011

vendor recipe Old Hillsbrad

Hey guys and gals I want to let you know about a good spot to make some gold on something really easy to farm if you know where you are to look.So since 4.3 dropped and all I am over in the caverns of time alot more now. I was remembering the old run that I was always doing in here to pick up things that make a quick profit for little to no work.

Well I find that I like to go and do things everyonce in a while from just making gold. So I like to pick up diffrent things while I am out and about so go over to Old Hillsbrad Foothills and check these guys out for some great profit. Make sure to have big storage on a guild bank or some where tho because alot of the stuff you can get a bunch of them and just slowly post them to the ah.

Barkeep Kelly
she sells Rumsey Rum Black Label this sells for any where from 2-3g each.
She is located in the inn at (35,84)
I think that she might pace back and forth but she is always like right about the same spot every time that I stop in there.

Thomas Yance
He sells Pattern: Riding Crop this sells for between 150 - 200g
when you enter the instance He spawns at (33,88) patrols from the dock in Southshore all the way up to the Path I am not sure where he goes but just keep watching the path until you see the taren mill.

Aged Dalaran Wizard
Formula: Enchant Shield - Intellect 36-60g
when you enter the instance the wizard starts spawned about (50,31) just outside the chapel in Tarren Mill and won't move. Now if you talk to the NPC there by starting the instance and hop on the dragon then he will start patroling. If you do start the instance then he will follow the same route as Thomas Yance


Other posts I have on vendor items:  Vendor itemsVendor recipies day 2Vendor recipies day 3Vendor recipies day 4

2 comments:

  1. Having real trouble selling the riding crop recipe, maybe it's because I am on a high pop server and a couple of others have got the idea but prices are around 20g which sucks as I bought loads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are not really big sellers I just try to think of some thing that I have that I can make gold with. You will sell the rum much more just at a lower profit. Another thing you have to remember is that you have to remember each (market) server is different.

    ReplyDelete