Mar 27, 2011

Archaeology

One of the most time consuming professions in the game is Archaeology, next to fishing that is. Well there is alot of money to be made in this profession. You can sell the junk items for upwards of 1k most of the junk sells for a decent profit though, between 5-20g these are the few that I have found so far. Also there is a ton of XP to be gained doing this I leveled my Death Knight doing nothing but from 80 - 84 getting from 1-525 because I am looking for the Vial of sands recipe that as an alchemist I can make. I am not really working to much of this on other characters because most of the cool gear there is all BOA any how so it doesn't really matter. There are also things called runes that sell for a pretty penny on the AH. I have seen on my server them between 100g - 1000g. The best add-on I have found to use with this is TomTom. I also like Archy when it works for me it is awesome with the tracking of each site.

No comments:

Post a Comment