Mar 27, 2011

The next thing..

I have been seeing alot of activity in markets that I have decided to take over. One of the reasons I am seeing so much activity is due to the fact that I am creating a market of something. There may be someone never posting cobalt ore and then you post 1 stack every day and it may sell it may not but I can guarantee that if you don't post that it will never sell.  Yet it seems like when ever I start to post things on the auction house for a few weeks they start selling. Now people see that cobalt is moving again and they start to farm it. BaM now you just created a new supply of ore to the market place and you made a profit opening that market. Now it is time to get out and find a new spot to put that same stuff to work in a diffrent way.

No comments:

Post a Comment