Apr 1, 2011

500k

I don't really have a post today I was just so happy that I finally broke the 500k mark on my race to a million. Let me tell you a little of my story though. I was very frustrated like alot of players because I knew how to get gold and didn't want to hear it from anyone. Those guys who are farming that's how you get the gold. You go out and find something that everyone is farming for and you go for it too. Well I never broke the 5k mark. I wanted to get the traveling tundra mammoth. It cost 20k without any discounts and so I decided I really needed to get to work and focus on this. I started cruising the internet and saw alot of things that were old and just go farm this or that. There was never anything on there that I could use to really make money. Everyone says buy low sell high. I had no idea what low was and what high was nor could I tell what a demand was. Then I started Scrying. I got a few addons and followed some guides. There was nothing out there that would tell me to do this and make a million gold. What I came to realize is that yes making glyphs is very profitable it takes a ton of time and I wanted to make money faster then milling herbs for 2 hours everyday. Alot of times this was all my time to play for the day. So I learned to automate some of my tasks but still hate milling my own herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment