Apr 2, 2011

Break time.

Hey guys and gals that are out there reading the blog. I was thinking to myself today that I am not really putting the best post out there possible. I have realized that this daily gold tip blog is very hard to put content up every day to help you out. So what I have decided to do instead is to make this blog a semi random blog. What I mean by this is that I want to give you better more in depth tips with links and screen shots to help you with things that are more focused on getting you started with just a few coin for the new guy to the veteran to be able to understand. The problem I have had was that I was trying to fit everything into one day: a blog post, blog reading, play time, running and recruiting for a guild, pod cast listening time, and all the other things that go into someones life. So I am going to start formulating ideas and then fill in all the details Before I release a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment