Nov 27, 2011

how to get to the gold cap in 5 easy steps

OK so really there is not any kind of post that anyone could do in any amount of time that would be effectively at telling you how to make any ridiculous amount of gold in just 5 easy steps. The easiest way to tell this would be to say
1. log in wow
2. post a ton of items on the ah at ridiculous prices.
3. check your mailbox
4. re post any expired auction
5. you are now a millionaire.

Now really I wanted to let you know that the bulk of the people I know who make wow gold do so with what we call micro-transactions. What this means is selling a lot of things that you make a small profit on many items. The idea behind this is that even if you are undercut in one thing you will still be able to sell in a lot of different markets. So the biggest thing you have to worry about is making sure to always have your items posted each day or time you can log in.

I personally have 3 different bankers let me introduce you to them:
this is a banker that holds the majority of my glyphs
this banker holds my gems and enchants
this banker holds all my materials and odd things that don't go to my other bankers.

With the various toons holding different things first it makes it easier to log in for a moment to a character and click the mail box and dump to my characters bags. Then go to the ah post go to the mail box and log the next toon.
The whole rotation for me takes about 30 minutes total. I use this method for when I just have a few minutes to log real quick and don't have time to go to all my toons.

No comments:

Post a Comment