Dec 1, 2011

Pet Plethora. Fox Kit

Hey guys back with a new pet to look at this week trying to point you to all those pets that you might want to have but didn't know where to look. So I wanted to feature  the little guy Fox Kit. I was over in Tol Barad Peninsula trying to farm this for about 2 hours with no luck. From all the number crunching I have been doing with all of the comments posted to different forums it takes about 5 hours of farming and once you have killed about a thousand of them.  I also wanted to point out that there are critters in the area called Fox Kit these little guys are just critters so they don't count., Make sure that you are looking for the 16 Baradin Foxes. The Baradin Fox is averaging levels of 83-84 so as an 85 it should not be to hard to pick them off. As a Protection Paladin I was able to kill 185 of them in the time I was there.  Here is the route that seems to have the least back tracking you can take to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment