Nov 30, 2011

milling prospecting disenchanting and doing it all at the same time

First before I get into the post of the day I have to warn you that the post of the day could be used in a bad way that would be against Blizzards TOS. The system I have here has been designed by me to be monitored and used on a very real 1:1 (keystroke:action) Be warned and stay safe. As Blizzard says if you are not sure please don't do it.

Today I would like to tell you about a post that I found over at the Consortium forums that is talking about a very nice way to get alot of stuff done in the crafting off times you can't really do anything. This mod works like a keyboard clone just the same as a multi-boxer would do. I have currently tested this on 3 different accounts that I had access to at the time. Now please understand that I am using the addon panda that you can get from curse. I also must warn you that you will destroy all the dis-enchant items in your bags so be sure to store those in your bank before doing this. I also like to use a mail opener addon and an auto mail send so that when the characters are done then they send the products back to their bankers. You will have to configure your addon.

 I found that using the macro /mass mill or what ever your character of choice is doing makes the various items easy. So make sure you can automate this with each character before trying to do it with all of them at the same time.  Then I set the macro to the 1 key and have a test if it mills my herbs. Use an addon like bank stack to make sure that all your bags are stacked up full and in even stacks. 
Then go to the next character and set it the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment