Dec 2, 2011

Pod Casts.. Money making tips.

Today I am sitting here listening to a new pod cast and wanted to let you know about the pod casts that I was listening to:

the Mana Cooler - A world of warcraft mini-podcast. This show is really just what it says maybe sometimes as short as 20 minutes and sometimes as long as 45 minutes.

Power word gold- A frequent pod cast that talks about gold and what is going on with the economy.The host here seems to be a great guy who has regular co hosts.

The instance -  hosted by Scot Johnson,  Dills, and  Turpster. This pod cast is great quality and very professional in their account of what is going on with the World of Warcraft.

auction house junkies - Hosted by Cold and Wes. This is a gold making focused podcast that is semi often but full of great tips.

raid warning - A crew far from sober Hosted by Seven. This team focuses a lot on all of the great things of wow and of course they have a review of all kinds of adult beverages.

I use to listen to other podcasts but they have all died out. If there is a podcast that you listen to or are part of then I would love to check it out so leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. You might like Warcraft Lounge with has some good gold making tips on there and Rep Grind Radio which is a little freer with the expletives but they do warn you. First time visitor to the site so I shall check the rest of it out. I also noticed that Euripides (spelling) left a short comment on Call to Auction podcast - I still have it in my itunes -asking for someone to help with the editing/production etc to enable them to restart that up - I know peoples' opinions of Marcko differ but I loved that podcast and it's what got me into real goldmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Horde for life podcast is my "strictly WoW podcast" favorite. Rich Fisher has an interestnig point of view on many topics such as how Blizzard has to follow Activision's demands, why Mists of Pandaria might be the very best expansion in WoW ever and much more.

    ReplyDelete